Through Witness, we seek to be the hands and feet of Christ as we serve Granbery church and the community. We endeavor to serve, touch, and witness through our testimony and works.
- Our “Suppertime” ministry provides a fellowship dinner open to the community.
- The barbecue lunch raises money to support local food pantries and Stop Hunger Now.
- We prepare food for bereavement dinners, church luncheons, the home-bound and their caregivers, and homemade soups.
- Delivering meals when a disaster strikes through our ministry of GRACE – “Granbery… Ready and Able Cooks for Emergencies!”
- Our prayer ministries include a prayer group that meets on the 2nd and 4th Monday mornings, a telephone prayer chain, and prayer vigils on special occasions.
- We reach out with helping hands by providing transportation for medical appointments, visiting and sharing communion with those who are home-bound, creating prayer shawls and lap throws.
- Sharing financial support in times of need to members of the church and community.